Votre panier est actuellement vide !
Join a dynamic and professional team
Under the supervision of the Director General, he or she ensures the smooth running of the office, supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The owner is responsible for the organization’s equipment and supplies. He or she must at all times respect the standards of confidentiality and discretion regarding the management of the organization’s information.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Organize and schedule the CEO’s appointments
- Plan and organize meetings and take detailed minutes at the request of the Director General
- Manage contact lists and develop a directory of the Organization’s internal and external partners
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence notes, letters, faxes and forms
- Help prepare administrative reports at the request of the Director General
- Help prepare regional management tools (bags, binders, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a grading system tailored to the organization’s activities
- Book travel arrangements (hotel, restaurant, café, transportation, etc.) from the organization’s executives and guests
- Providing general support to visitors
- Acting as a point of contact for the organization’s internal and external actors and partners
- Provide relevant and validated information by the Directorate General, at the request of the organization’s internal and external partners, by mail, email, telephone, fax and other conventional means of communication
- Helping leaders design the organization’s presentation materials
- Ensure the operation of the equipment (inventory, follow-up of preventive maintenance, follow-up of repairs)
- Manage inventory of supplies (inventory, order, inventory tracking, shipment and receipt, security and retention)
- Keep professional and technical knowledge up to date
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, entering, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Arrange reception and reception as needed
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail
- Maintain employee leave records
- Representing the DG in certain functions as required
- Passionate about children’s education and learning
- Administrative experience in a business or non-profit environment (min. 2 years)
- Perfect knowledge of spoken and written English and French
- Excellent mastery of computer tools: Google application, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Very good sense of leadership and organization
- Ability to communicate with others and work as a team
- Able to work under pressure and in a school environment
- Punctual and available to work outside normal working hours
- Schedule: variable and flexible
- Workplace: Windsor (office and home)
- Opportunity to travel within Canada
If you are interested, please email your Curriculum vitae to: email@example.com by Friday, May 10, 2020.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
A written exam could be administered.